Local Fruit and Vegetables
First pickup Wednesday June 6 2012.
Register for 2012 -- shares are available.
- Go to http://csa.farmigo.com/join/stoneledgefarmny/2012
- Select Upper Westchester CSA
- On the Share arrow, for Vegetable Share, press Add, then press Next. ($505.00 for 24 weeks)
- On the Options arrow, add whatever options you want, then press Next.
- On the Terms arrow, select your payment plan, then press Next.
- On the Contact Info arrow, log in if you already have an account, or create a Facebook or Email account.
- Pay by credit card or check.
Pickup hours are 4pm to 6:30pm only.
- Tomatoes-2 pounds
- Butternut Winter Squash
- Broccoli-2 heads
- Basil-1 bunch
- Beets-Gold-2 pounds
- Hot Peppers-take if you like
- Donut Peaches
Distributions every Wednesday from early June through mid-November 2011.
Pickup location: Door #25, suite 138-a
Pickup times: 4:00pm - 6:30pm
Local Meat and Poultryhttp://www.csalewiswaitefarm.com
From June through November, local meat and poultry is delivered at the Westchester CSA / Buchanan location. From November through June, deliveries are available through the CSA Lewis Waite Farm website.
To order, go to http://www.csalewiswaitefarm.com.
- Click on "Member login"
- First Visit Username - Upper Westchester CSA
- First Visit Password - Stoneledge
- For csa site choose "Upper Westchester CSA"
- Set up your own account information and new password.